This website contains material which is owned by Kaplan Funds Management. This material includes but is not limited to the logos, design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Unless otherwise expressly indicated, the material and information contained in this website is owned by Kaplan Funds Management. The material may be viewed online by means of a HTML Browser and may be reproduced in hard-copy or stored on your local computer for the sole purpose of viewing the material for non-commercial purposes only. No part of the material may be otherwise reproduced, adapted, stored or transmitted in any form or document or incorporated or displayed publicly including other websites without the express permission of Kaplan Funds Management.
Investment Trusts for Wholesale Investors
- Master Trust 2021 annual tax statements will be available by the 17th September 2021
- The Ventura KFM Income Fund (retail fund) has been renamed the KFM Income Fund. Retail investors can access Kaplan’s income capabilities through this fund. Note: the Kaplan Master Income Fund is for wholesale investors.
- Master Trust Distribution rates (cents per unit) for the six month period to 30 June 2021 are:
2.0000 cents Equities Fund
1.0000 cents Charitable Equities Fund
1.1000 cents Master Income Fund
- An amendment to the Trust Deed for the Kaplan Master Trust is being made to allow for eligible funds to apply the tax law applying to attribution managed investment trusts (AMIT). This law is currently applicable to the Equities Fund.
- 2020 Financial Reports for the Kaplan Master Trust funds and Kaplan Pooled Superannuation Trust are available under Investment Reports.
- The Kaplan Pooled Super Trust (PST) now offers investors a tax exempt “Pension Unit”. A letter introducing this new unit will be mailed to unitholders shortly together with an updated PDS and application form. The new PST PDS and application form is also available on our website.
- The unit registry requires investors to register first before they can "login" for online investor information. If you have not previously registered, simply click "register here" at the bottom of the Investor Login web page and follow the prompts for registration.