This website contains material which is owned by Kaplan Funds Management. This material includes but is not limited to the logos, design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Unless otherwise expressly indicated, the material and information contained in this website is owned by Kaplan Funds Management. The material may be viewed online by means of a HTML Browser and may be reproduced in hard-copy or stored on your local computer for the sole purpose of viewing the material for non-commercial purposes only. No part of the material may be otherwise reproduced, adapted, stored or transmitted in any form or document or incorporated or displayed publicly including other websites without the express permission of Kaplan Funds Management.
Investment Trusts for Wholesale Investors
- Master Trust half yearly distributions to 31 December 2023 are Equities Fund (4.7c), Charitable Equities Fund (1.8c), Master Income Fund (1.18241c). Distribution payment date is 19 Jan 2024.
- Master Trust (Equities Fund, Charitable Equities Fund, Master Income Fund) annual tax statements for FY23 will be available towards the end of September.
- An amendment to the Trust Deed for the Kaplan Master Trust was made to allow for eligible funds to apply the tax law applying to attribution managed investment trusts (AMIT). This law is currently applicable to the Equities Fund.
- Financial Reports for the Kaplan Master Trust funds and Kaplan Pooled Superannuation Trust are available under Investment Reports.
- The Kaplan Pooled Super Trust (PST) offers investors a tax exempt “Pension Unit”. The new PST PDS and application form is available on our website.
- The unit registry requires investors to register first before they can "login" for online investor information. If you have not previously registered, simply click "register here" at the bottom of the Investor Login web page and follow the prompts for registration.